Search This Blog

Monday, July 24, 2017

Sailing into the Sunset

The sunset has a significant part for every place I have visited. Every time I go for a travel my number one to do list is to look for the best spot where I can take photo of a beautiful sunset whether it takes a minute to walk or riding a motorbike. Whenever I can capture a beautiful sunset in one place or another it signifies that I have the best experiences during my travel.

Sunsets is one of the best nature to see . Some people are climbing the mountain to behold the beauty of the sunlight. But for me, the sunset is like one of the most awaited event that you don't want to miss it. It's the best show to watch but however, it's free. It's a picturesque in the sky. The best thing about sunsets is that you're never going to see two that are completely alike.

I took a photograph of beautiful sunset in different places.  But one of my best captured photos is when I went to Boracay Island. The sunset when it starts dropping at the ocean it open out a beautiful colors in the sky like orange, red, yellow and brown. It's magnificent view. I took this photo while sailing. I can actually capture the sunset while staying in the seashore. But taking photograph while sailing into the sunset is one of the best experiences I had. You will be changed from being fearful to becoming courageous. It's a beautiful feeling when you have done things that you thought you couldn't do it. 

Sunset is full of charm and delightful to see. It portrays a beautiful rest after a long day. Whenever you travel and whatever your itinerary will be or budget will be, take advantage of that free show. Sailing into the sunset creates experiences that leaves you in wonder. 
Photographed by Anne Ruiz

1 comment:

The Golden Experiences in China

Sixteen years ago, I was joining with the team for going to China. The trip was not really for pleasure but I would say, it's for a pro...